Breathe Slow, Count From One To Ten With My Eyes Closed....

Forgive me if I sound a bit paranoid but after a week of not hearing anything about my new job I started to fret....

Decided yesterday I would ring to see what was happening. Unbelievably, as I reached for the phone it started to ring and it was the HR manager from the new company. Apparently the scanned copy of my passport was not of sufficient resolution for their needs - why it took a week for them to get round to this I don't know....

Anyway, it involved a trip to the local library to use their far superior scanner to email a better. All is well and, barring a massive hold-up in the postal system, I should get the paperwork through early next week.

Then it will really feel like a job.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire