Look To The Future Now....

So I had my meeting to outline my objectives for the first six months today. And I take it from the fact that I have got to develop records management, archiving and information management policies for the department and, eventually, the organisation, suggests that I am expected to stay around for a little while....

We have a team meeting next week, which is rapidly turning into he 'me' show. Not only have I go to co-present on the recent site visit I also have to stand up and give a run-through of the proposed shared drive restructure. Fun and games....

My colleague had an email today mentioning that there were spelling and grammar errors in one of our case studies. The word 'grammar' was spelt wrong in the email....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire